THE ULTIMATE CHEF @ HOME ONLINE COOKING COURSE
includes immediate access to every individual online course available with the All- Access Subscription Package
- Access 38 years of cooking experience from a Michelin Star Chef in this ultimate cooking package!
- This course is suitable for the home cook and aspiring chef and teaches you kitchen management, budgeting and creating great foods that save you time and money as well as improve your health and energy levels.
- Every recipes is fool proof and has been tested in Walters hands on cooking school Trupp The Chefs Table located in Melbourne Australia since it was first established in 2011.
- Limited offer until 1 November USD$550/ AUD$745
- The ultimate Chef @ home online package will have sections released monthly for the next 16 months on everything from knife skills, nutrition, how to stock your panfry with price increases periodically.
"I help home cooks and cooking enthusiasts cook like a three Michelin star chef without spending thousands of dollars on a culinary school by teaching them the cooking techniques. If you want to learn cooking, then I’ll teach you."
"Dedicated to bringing the chef out in you!"
Courses Included with Purchase
Original Price: $13,226
Cook with one of the best chefs in the Industry!
Originally from Austria, Walter became the youngest chef in the world to attain 18 points at the age of 25 in the prestigious French restaurant guide Gault Millau. Walter went on to perfect his craft working in several 2- and 3-Michelin-star restaurants around Europe before joining the triple-Michelin-star restaurateur Marco Pierre White as an Executive Head Chef of his restaurant group in London for five years before the opportunity to move to Melbourne, Victoria, Australia arose in 2002, when Walter was appointed Head Chef at Langton’s Restaurant and Wine Bar in Flinders Lane, Melbourne city.
Walter wrote cookbooks and developed his now-acclaimed skills as a short course cooking teacher for everyday home cooks as well as “MasterChef” and “My Kitchen Rules” contestants. Walters teaching career spanning 14 years has seen him teach cooking at various places including TV segments before establishing his own successful cooking school in 2011, known today as “Trupp- The Chefs Table,” based in South Yarra, Melbourne which he runs with his wife Anna Trupp.
A Complete Learning Experience
You can now join Walter in these online cooking courses and learn cooking from its foundation just like a top chef. Increase your technical skill, understand your produce and you will soon be cooking with ease and achieve fantastic results! These new online cooking courses are the combined product of the many questions asked, problems presented, and solutions given to over 30,000 home cooks in countless face to face cooking classes.
By fully understanding a technique, cooking becomes easy, not to mention that the same technique can then be used for many other dishes. Most chefs will agree that a recipe is just as good as the chef, which in short means if you have little understanding of the product and lack technique, a recipe becomes guesswork and too often leads to failure or average results!
“Dedicated to bringing the chef out in you”